Tuesday 2 July 2013

Sasha's vintage bridal makeup and hair, 1940's style


Bride: Sasha
Make-up Artist: Rochelle O'Brien
Hair Stylist: Charlotte Wesson
Photographer: Lissa Alexandra
 
I'm always so pleased to get official photos from my brides, they just don't compare to anything I take on my BlackBerry.  So when I saw that my bride Sasha from 30 March is featured on Love My Dress blog today, I had to do my own blog post about it.   There are so many amazing pictures taken by Lissa Alexandra but I've picked out a few of my favourites.   I had loads of fun with Sasha who had to be convinced to go for the red lipstick which you can buy it HERE at (Colour is Alabama) as she was a little unsure at first, but I'm so glad she did as she looks amazing.  Sasha and her bridesmaids beautiful vintage hairstyles were created by Charlotte Wesson, always a pleasure to work with. 

Now i'll let the pictures do the talking, if you want to see the rest, take a look at...


photo (11)

photo (10)

photo (12)
Gorgeous peach bridesmaids
photo (9)
photo (7)
Love this shot!
photo (5)
Makeup still looking perfect at the end of the night
photo (4)
 
 Thanks to Sasha for choosing me to be part of your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment